Lurie Garden Membership
Lurie Garden Members are a community of people who share a love of the garden while supporting the activities that fulfill its mission.
All Membership levels receive:
- The Lurie Garden membership card that gives 10% off local eateries like Millennium Park’s Park Grill, Toni Patisserie & Cafe, Simply Fresh Café & Juice Bar as well as Christy Webber Gardens & Farming Supplies and Northwind Perennial Farm
- Free or discounted admission in 2016 to over 250 gardens and arboreta in the United States (local restrictions may apply)
- The Lurie Garden Monthly Newsletter that features our newest blog posts and announcements about upcoming events
- Periodic event invitations to join the Lurie Garden community
Lurie Garden is managed by Millennium Park Foundation, which is a registered 501(c)(3), EIN 36-4244167. Your generous donation is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- Lurie Garden Membership card
- A special invitation to join the community at a Lurie Garden event during the year
- Invitation for two people to Lurie Garden’s limited-engagement events
- All Aster-Level benefits
- Miniature, magnetic photo book with 25 photos of Lurie Garden
- All Tulip-Level benefits
- Invite 10 family and friends to a private Lurie Garden tour.
- All Allium-Level benefits
To become a member or renew your membership, select your membership level and complete the form below. After you submit your information, you will immediately receive an email confirming a successful transaction. Creating and renewing a membership is the same process. Your membership materials will arrive in your mailbox within 10-14 days. Thank you!