Lurie Garden Membership
Lurie Garden Members are a community of people who share a love of the garden while supporting the activities that fulfill its mission.
All Membership levels receive:
- The Lurie Garden membership card that gives 10% off local eateries like Millennium Park’s Park Grill, Toni Patisserie & Cafe, Simply Fresh Café & Juice Bar as well as Christy Webber Gardens & Farming Supplies and Northwind Perennial Farm
- Free or discounted admission in 2016 to over 250 gardens and arboreta in the United States (local restrictions may apply)
- The Lurie Garden Monthly Newsletter that features our newest blog posts and announcements about upcoming events
- Periodic event invitations to join the Lurie Garden community
Additional limited seating for Piet Oudolf events have been reserved for Members at the Tulip Level and higher.
Lurie Garden is managed by Millennium Park Foundation, which is a registered 501(c)(3), EIN 36-4244167. Your generous donation is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- Lurie Garden Membership card
- A special invitation to join the community at a Lurie Garden event during the year
- Invitation for two people to Lurie Garden’s limited-engagement events
- All Aster-Level benefits
- Miniature, magnetic photo book with 25 photos of Lurie Garden
- All Tulip-Level benefits
- Invite 10 family and friends to a private Lurie Garden tour.
- All Allium-Level benefits
To become a member or renew your membership, select your membership level and complete the form below. After you submit your information, you will immediately receive an email confirming a successful transaction. Creating and renewing a membership is the same process. Your membership materials will arrive in your mailbox within 10-14 days. Thank you!